Friday, November 29, 2013

{30 Days of Simple Toddler Toys} Day 29: Flannel Board and Felt Pieces


Believe me when I tell you this:  I have not met a toddler that does not love a flannel board (also sometimes called a story board or felt board).  My mom made Greyson one for his second birthday and he loves it.  He will play with it for an hour at a time, creating his own scenes and stories with the felt pieces.  You could purchase a flannel/felt/story board, but you can save lots of money and have a better quality board by making your own!  Make sure to check out my simple flannel board tutorial.

If you're not into making your own flannel board, here are a few options that won't break the bank.  Make sure to get some felt pieces to use with the board!



"And She Loved a Little Boy" is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you :)